This week the topic is Candid Photography (human or animal).
This is a topic you can really have enjoy. Let’s see how creative you can get. I’m looking forward to what you all decide to post. I just want you to have some fun with your photography.
For a list of upcoming topics, please see the list below. Be creative and challenge yourself. For a great black and white photo look for contrast or highly textured subjects to photograph.
- Anything with 1, 2, or 3 Wheels
- Things Found on a Farm
- Side of things
- Tree art
- Indoor Walkways, Hallways, Elevators
- Things Found in a Kitchen
This challenge accepts the following types of photography:
- Black and white photography
- Sepia tones (browns)
- Selective color with the majority of the photo being in black and white
- Desaturated – very little color tone left in your photo
I hope you have FUN…
View original post 166 more words